Pukekohe March 5-7

COVID update: Unfortunately Pukekohe falls in the Level 3 alert zone and we must postpone the race meeting next weekend. We are already looking at an alternative date for the near future and we will send out a further communication to competitors later today.

If you have bought tickets these will be honoured for meeting on the revised date or a full refund can be provided.

Most importantly – Stay safe everyone!